Major Industries: construction, brewing, cement and other construction materials, sugar milling
Agricultural Products: bananas, rice, corn, coffee, sugarcane, vegetables; livestock; shrimp
Natural Resources: copper, mahogany forests, shrimp, hydropower
Major Exports: bananas, shrimp, sugar, coffee, clothing
Major Imports: capital goods, foodstuffs, consumer goods, chemicals
Hello! This is the Peruvian Secretary of State. In Peru we have gold, fuel oil, copper, and zinc. We are willing to trade any of these products for mahogany, shrimp, coffee, rice, bananas, corn, sugarcane, vegetables, or livestock. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi,from cuba. We are trying to boost our economy back up and are willing to trade goods with you. We will be delighted if you could trade some bananas for cement.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get some cement and would appreciate it if you would trade some for fish products, paper, wood, or fruit. Please let me know if any of this interests you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePeru: We would like gold, fuel oil, and zinc and are willing to trade with you any three or four items that you are most interested in. I believe we are almost ready for trade!
ReplyDeleteChile: I am willing to trade for fish products, paper, and fruit. I am willing to give you as much cement as you need. Please tell me how much cement you need then I believe we will be ready for trade!
ReplyDeleteI am the Secretary of State for Puerto Rico. We are willing to give you medical supplies, electronics, and you can get tourism ideas from the video on my blog. In return, we would like some bananas and sugar. I hope you agree!! Check out the video!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the secratary of Bolivia. I would like to trade you some petroleum for some livestock. tell me if you accept.
ReplyDelete